Reviews for "Attempting Suicide"

4rofl lol

hes juast doing dinamite he runs away and gets hit by a car loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool!!Q1!!1!!!1!!!1!

Hahahahahaha

I thought it was hysterical in a sick an morbid kinda way...ohhh well life goes on and stuff happens...

LOL

lol so many failing suicides
10/10

um..................................YA

OMG THAT IS SOME FUNNY UNEXSPECTED SHIT I LOVE THE ENDING PRICELESS

Haha Nice!

Very smooth animation; not at all what I was expecting. A bunch of skits that were mildly funny, a few that were really funny. Overall, I liked it. I know the color scheme style was supposed to be black and white, but I still would have preferred it to be colored. In case you were wondering, I was envisioning something like Stickicide where everything happened in quick succession, except he kept failing, like him jumping off first and landing on a giant pillow on top of an explosives store, him immediately running into the explosives store, them being sold out, him immediately running to the gun shop next door, the guy being all out of ammo, the guy running to a department store from there and finding some rope, only to have it all too weak to hold his weight, etc. etc. Nice animation, though.