Reviews for "Attempting Suicide"

SHUT UP.

Mission, this is an animation about someone who was killed after failing at suicide. It's not antagonising those who have comitted suicide, it's a joke, you moron. It was brilliant, and the songs fitted perfectly. So keep it up!

it sucks dude,

im sorry brother, but thats just sad people commit suicide every day and the lucky ones see the good side of the world and save themselves before they make a bad desicion, dude not cool.

funny

the end was hilarious good job

meh

the timing was a bit off for the song (on the part where louie starts to sing and it shows the roses and the sky), but funny is funny, no matter how the animation is done...i'm just being an ass here, i'll give it a 10

woot.

super crappy! i cant believe you spent a month and a half on this piece of shit lol...the end saved your ass. no matter how badly stuff is drawn comedy prevails!..good ending.. 3/10.. 1/5.