Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong The Game 3"

Terrible

I "watched" this for about a minute, and the only thing I can scrounge up from this is that it's simply a looping scene with background music that doesn't properly sync. I have no idea if maybe this "game" was beyond watching this tedious scene for a minute or two, but as far as I care it wasn't worth waiting for.

lol

Wow... Just wow...

I paly'd for at least 5 hours, and I just can't stop. Had to take the time to write a review declaring this the best game ever, better than FFVII, Halo, and The Bratz game COMBINED.

its addictive like that.

*sigh*

in all honesty, i think you killed the phoenix wrong games with this. please make a real game

this is a game