Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong The Game 3"

omg

this is the best game i have seen in a while should of got front page

should yes

nice effort

really nice effort. but how is this a game? and really its just the sme scene going over and over again... i kno you can do better

nop

lolz wtf lmao omfg

L0L It IS t3H p3n15 3at1ng n00bz huzzzah!!! lol!!!! roflol omg wtf lmao stfu n00b

can i have my funny response please!??!

......

This is just a very sad attempt to be funny. If you want to post things on newgrounds, how about something that people won't hate. But it seems at this point you've gotten such a bad reputation, that if you ever posted anything serious it will still flop, so just don't even try.

i dont intend to

Awful

Frankly, the fact that you made this to deceive the people of Newgrounds is bad enough, but whenever you get a bad review, you just make fun of the reviewer. So, yeah. This sucks, and... cue smart-ass reply that does nothing but make you look like an idiot!

Heil responds:

Idiot is a word derived from the Greek ἰδιώ&#96 4;ης, idiōtēs ("person lacking professional skill," "a private citizen," "individual"), from ἴδιο&#96 2;, idios ("private," "one's own"). In Latin the word idiota ("ordinary person, layman") preceded the Late Latin meaning "uneducated or ignorant person." Its modern meaning and form dates back to Middle English around the year 1300, from the Old French idiote ("uneducated or ignorant person"). The related word idiocy dates to 1487 and may have been analogously modeled on the words prophet and prophecy.The word has cognates in many other languages.