Reviews for "Solarsaurs"

Its ok but only ok

This was a average game nothing bad or good but it didn't even come close to deserving the front page.

Listen I really like your works and all

But what was that?! this game is boring , as you can play this game once or twice before closing it. come on I expected more from you.

Decent idea..

Was entertaining for a few minutes, but it loses alot of value because its so easy to glitch it for really high scores. Repetition is bad after only a few minutes, would have really helped if you added new features to make it more interesting, or atleast changed the backgrounds everytime you replay it.

It's saving grace would be the score board i suppose, give it some minor competitive feel to it, and give you a reason to replay it more, but with the glitch it makes the score board moot. The best thing about this game i thought were the graphics, but they aren't anything really awe inspiring either. Overall its mediocre, and the glitch really takes away an reason to replay it more than a few times.

Still could be made into a good game, but it needs alot more to it, start with fixing the glitch and wiping the score board then go from there.

I did'nt like it either.

Your ideas are usually good, If this was faster, Better physics allowing the ability to throw the dinosaurs/balls at high speeds it would be funner, And i also think the music was a bad choice.