Reviews for "Solarsaurs"

not bad ,but not nesiceraly good either

Meh....it ,uh its a little fun.I wouldn't play it more than once though.My question is,why are all the dinosaurs so round?Im not gonna blam it,or ever play it again.

what a game

fantastic idea only one shared by genius' i could play this for days great flash

One thing

There is only one thing I can say about this game...

And that is: "Weeee"

Good twist to a fun game type

Good game, kind of simple. I like the twist of the normal game where you fling something as far as you can (with a lot of like) to a game like this. You could have made the scale a little bigger, the game gets old preety quickly. Maybe add different maps or something? good game.

hehehehheheheheheahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

this was fun and awesomeful!this is like that shell smash game in mario i call it kopa curling and have 47220as a hi score... anyways, that made it even more fun, and also if something is near the ozone layer (or launchie line) you can hit things and have an extra turn and i did that a lot with the t rex on my best go and he spazz'd out and got me somewhere around 70,000 points and i got to go again and got 6000 points and that is why Mr.Dude is currently in 12th place while he is writing this. kudos on another great game,guys