Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 18"

kinda short

I loved it. I've recently taken a trip myself and it sort of resembled that. I thought it was funny how the box had syringes in it and he just ate them. I don't want to grow up. I'm a RAB kid.

this was not too funny more like sick.

I expected somthin as fuuny as the first 5 RABs , but i guess i will have to live with Rab being as funny as the simpsons . Which are not that funny. anyways good job though couldnt find the flaw. plus i wasnt paying attention for the flaw due to the retarded dog lol.

please make the next one better please
seriously
do it !

That was just funny but nasty.

That was pretty damn nasty, but really funny, but really....that was the most fucked up episode I've seen on RAB. Well, good work, but really nasty.

Moral of this story: DON'T TAKE FUCKING DRUGS! YOU'LL FUCK SEAN CONNERARY.

This was pretty good.

WTF is angina? & what about "Au Natural"? What does that mean? By the way, I think caught a reference to the Infinite Monkey Theroem. There was a lot of continuity in this episode.

Keep it up!!!

A classic

As usual, the Retarded Animal Babies deliver the kind of absurd humour one may be ashamed to laugh at. This is one of the best in the series, although there were a few lower points (eg. Donkey soiling his underwear). The flash is superb. Especially the drug induced gibberish Puppy was throwing around or Cat's responses.

However, there's one thing that buggers me (not the boys): Bunny actually survived this episode in one piece...