Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 18"

meh

sorry man but that WASNT your best work..
of course its RAB and its always got some humour whatever they are doing but i didnt laugh half as much as i have in any others.
Still,keep going and it was still over the line between good/great.

Wow

It's the two in the morning and I just thought I'd give newgrounds a try.

I will say, this cartoon isn't my taste. But there were a few laugh out loud moments.

I think the cartoon is a little bit stronger in the beginning and begins to lose it strength and has trouble ending.

I think this animation would be better while someone was on drugs. Using high pitched, high frequency voices does tend to make people's hearts speed up and feel anxious causing them sometimes to laugh... so that helped. Some of the outrageousness hits one pretty hard. I think when the Dog character becomes drug induced you could have done a better job of making it insane because that's the perfect time to take your artistic license and go wherever you want. You started off well, but then it just went to worms and that's when, humor wise, the story wasn't as developed as the beginning.

I do like the way you use animation, but it also makes me want to throw-up. I have a feeling that's your goal so congragulations. Do I really need to see the dogs balls covered in pubes though? Just that sentence alone is barf induced. I'm guessing that's trademark to the series though.

It is funny and filthy. Good job.

funny!!!!!!

drugzzzzzzzzzz ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuule!!!!!!!!!

Kids Drugs are bad.. Except for animals

Animals+Drugs=Dry humping. I though seeing people on drugs was bad but it seems animals are worse.. Flippin' funny as hell though great job keep 'em coming

you did it again...

once again u define flash with rab, and the thing is cats cheecks have hair on them