Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 18"

"""

he said that the flaw is a clickable easter egg now dumbasses, so stop guessing.
the flaw is the scene when he is drugged and sees the vortex thing, cos there puppy's tooth are flipped so its on the other side and so is the coulor of the medals.

LOL

i love the part at the end when donkey sounds like a dinosaur, LOL

lol

This should be on tv

This just keeps getting better!

Ever since the author learned new animation techniques, the timing of the jokes is much better! Every new episode the jokes are funnier and there actually is a story in the new ones! Big up to Dave! He proved to me that he is a genius with this movie!

flaw?

i would have to guess that the continuity error is with bunny. in the episode "dungeons & chistwagons" they get high and he says, "i have no fingers," but then in the beginning of this one he flips off puppy using...wait for it...his fingers.

just a guess though.