Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 18"

"Hey Everyone, lets do some motherfucking drugs!"

I don't know which episode I like best, but all I do know is RAB is one of the best cartoons I have ever seen!

"I Love butternut Squash" I lol'd so hard I almost pissed myself. Random and funny as shit! I hope more of these come out!!

Angina

lawlz

nice

angina

haha

So funny. Caught me off-guarded.

Hamster jelly

Some people are complaining about the 'nasty' jokes, but that's what RAB's all about. This was another great episode (though the last episode is IMO the best). It seems the characters are contrasting (is that the right word?) all the time. Cat is more and more sensible, sarcastic and arrogant(?)... Okay, well I don't know about the other characters. Hamster acted out of character there when he gave the >_> look. The episode could've been longer too. Content-wise.

I'm just jabbering here.