Reviews for "Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)"

OH MY F**KING GOD!!!

This just blew my head off!!! The voice was in good timing with the beats...the melody sent me into a trance(get it)it was amazing to listen to what do you use reason? How much is a CHEAP version of it??? Hmm i cant think of much to say because the songs playing and its so great!!! Ever thought of doing a music video for it??? If you didnt mind i'd like to make one for it since im tryin' to help advertise the audio portal to show flash artist they dont need to use signed bands/DJ's etc...anyways great work and good luck with your future projects!!!

-TJA

Khuskan responds:

Reason costs about $250-300, but you can get an 'educational' version for a lot less. The difference is that there are a few modules that arn't included like the rewire connection thingy, there are a few less samples and you cant sell anything you make with it.

Great

The melody already exists, but then again I can hear it's all your work. Great effort!! I didn't really expect that kind of drums though, the snare sounded like a rock one. Great vocals, how did you make that?!
It sounds pro and could easily be between those Fruity Loops showoff .flp's when you download the demo :P

My Inspiration

I want to tell you, you are my very inspiration for music. Piano, house, trance, whatever it is... You motivate me Khuskan. I cannot begin to tell you the importance of your songs are. They are just... perfect. :) That's all I can say.

the best song ive ever heard.1st favourite song.

AUTOMATIC 5 STARS
its been sooo many years since I've heard this song. thank god i was really bored came across dumbass mario which lead me back here all over again. if you are alive.. i just want to take the time and thank you soooooo much right. I played this song literally every day it didn't matter how my mood was sad angry ect. id just end up playing this song and id feel so much better at the end of the day, there are so many ways to describe this piece of work. I could go on forever about this but I won't i just want you to know that you are a great artist and please dont stop making music. (hopefully you are still around to see this) if not well.. it was still worth the write.