Reviews for "Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)"

calm

this song calm me down :)

simply inspiring

i normaly hate techno / electronic songs. but when this much creativity and innovativeness were stressed to the sound, man im amazed how so much feel i got from this music. good job

Amazing

I am South Korean people, but I really like Play

Wonderful

When i hear it i forget everything

Very relaxing...

It just makes me imagine an evergreen garden... So soothing...
:3 ^----------- All of that was true also read what i thought about the drum&bass below!
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
I'm gonna get straight to the point. You certainly know what drum & bass is, as opposed to a large number of artists on NG. Now onto the actual content of the song... the intro was an odd length, not one I'm used to in drum & bass, but that doesn't matter so much. You do know the structure of a drum & bass track, you're just doing it too short imo lol. Yep. Not to be a dick here, but I don't think this sounds like Spor at all, although I can tell how it's influenced by him. The bass is REALLY wobbly, which is great, and I like it, but I'm not detecting any sub here :( Just layer your current bassline with a sub and happiness will ensue.
Now onto the drums... They were good, I like how certain hats were sidechained to the kick (or so it sounded...). My biggest complaint with the drums is the snare's lack of power. Hopefully you didn't reverb it, because it sounds like you did... that takes a lot of power out of the snare. It's really high pitched, and doesn't really stand out in the mix; I like its high frequencies though, so I'd suggest layering it with a thicker snare... one that has power in the 250-300 Hz range (not exact values, I don't have any of my EQs open to check, but it's around there.) In the intro, the kick sounds nice and powerful, but when it drops, I don't feel the kick is punching through as much as it should.
So basically those are my only complaints about the whole song - the lack of sub, and the lack of power in the kick and snare.
Also the end is pretty sudden. But good job overall.
~Robloxmaster123