Reviews for "Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)"

i love you.

lol serriosly, you help me get through som shit, if it wasnt for trance and techno, i would be insane. helps block out the bad shit and keeps me creative...
5-5
9-10

Just Awesome

I love this song, nicely done

oh my god,

your hard work payed off, this is such a beautiful piece one of the best EVER. has this gone on the front page yet? i hope it has. love the song man keep it all up great job!

awesome is awesome and this is what it is

it took me forever to find this song! lol stupid me, i never looked on the sidebar. o well at least i found it now, by the way awesome song! :D

Vocals are unneccesary

The piano at the beginning is beautiful. It really draws in whoever listens to the music. Then the techno melody is totally unexpected and surprisingly fits really well with the music. The melody is just pure awesomeness in the form of music.

However, all I can say is that the vocals were really unnecessary. They fit in to the music to some degree but they don't really add much to it. In a way, they sort of destroy the awesome mood you've created.

Still, overall it's a awesome song. Great job =D.