Reviews for "Real Estate Mogule"

where can i buy it and how much?

A 8 / 10. kept comming back for more. It is that good. i play it like every couple of days because it is that good. just needs some work. Becarefull on how much you charge your renters they could leave if you go to high. Try to stay under $400 a month.

GG, GJ an Keep up!

It is quite good, but I think that you should put something more in. I don't know what, but it bores after a bit. I know its dificult to do these things, so gj and gw. Keep up this man!

Worth the time "if i could give it a 7.5 i would"

The game is all right I doubt I will comeback and play it again for awhile. To hard at first to easy after awhile and I don't know if this is just me but I change my game speed to slow and it keep going back to medium it was really pissing me off.

very challenging

alot of fun but very challenging,took a couple of tries to get the hang of it but wa wort it

Needs improvement

It's good, but it needs some extra elements to spice up the experience. Sound effects/soundtrack would be more than welcome, more upgrades available, more gaming instead of waiting for an offer, more accurate ways of improving the house as it is ( paint it, tend the garden, renovate, redecorate, etc ).