Reviews for "Real Estate Mogule"

Great

Good:
1. Fun and addictive
2. esay to play
3. It mkes you think but not alot

Bad:
1. No sound
2. Repetitive
3. I found a glitch and it totaly made the game easy

p.s the humor is that i saw a pice of crap shed and it said full condition so it made me laugh

Good concept. But it needs work.

I like where the author is going with this, but it needs a lot of work. Real Estate definitely introduces a newer and more intellectual stat-builder sim than the mass-produced dating sims seen on a weekly basis. And it's one that actually works in context. Problem is that not all people on Newgrounds can understand the real estate biz. So a tutorial would not have been a bad idea. Questions like "what buildings should I buy?"; "how much maintainance should I perform?"; and "how much rent should I charge?" could be basic tutorial FAQs to be answered. Red bars do a good job of being general data, but if you really wanted to get in-depth about it, you could explain more about the house like realtors do in real estate ads. That definitely would've added some points to not only originality, but also creativity and style.

It's a good concept in its early stages. Hopefully you'll consider what I've said and make a version 1.1 later on. I'd love to see where this kind of things goes down the road.

charles5 responds:

Thanks for the very informative review! Infact, this may be just enough to enpire me to build Real Estate Mogul 2. I will take all of these things into consideration, and hopefully begin development soon!

some stuff in here

If you could make the game easier, and if you would make it easier and fix some bugs me, Neorey and hotjosh418 would be happier with this game.

Pretty Fun

I liked it, but it was irritating because it kept pausing. Whats up with that? I liked the interface though nice graphics.

Cool

the game is veary fun, it could use some things though to make it better. one thing is to add a butten that you press that would pause and unpause. another thing is to add some more ways to make money like selling either to buisnesses or regular people. great game!