Reviews for "Real Estate Mogule"

nice bug in game

when you are going to go repair a building slide the bar where you put $0 into it. click ok or whatever it says and the value goes up but you lose no money. also you can make the bar overflow if you do it enough. hope you all find it helpful. i beat it on easy in 7 years.

wow...

now i finally know how real estate is sooo hard o_o
but i made it bwahahahahaa~~
only if life is like this game...>.>

Sorry :S

Sorry to say this but I came here because I was bored, no to BE bored. Had no depth or variety I thought, still to someone who likes these kind of games its really great.

Cool

the game is veary fun, it could use some things though to make it better. one thing is to add a butten that you press that would pause and unpause. another thing is to add some more ways to make money like selling either to buisnesses or regular people. great game!

Pretty good

I really like these kind of things, and this one was pretty good, but it was harder than I expected