Reviews for "Real Estate Mogule"

Great game, needs slight improvement monetary-wise

This was a fun game, but the amount of profit made per house was slow and infuriating... maybe that's just me, tho. Also, I could never get renters?

Great game, might wanna add background music, too! I'm really looking forward to the sequel! :)

nice bug in game

when you are going to go repair a building slide the bar where you put $0 into it. click ok or whatever it says and the value goes up but you lose no money. also you can make the bar overflow if you do it enough. hope you all find it helpful. i beat it on easy in 7 years.

wow...

now i finally know how real estate is sooo hard o_o
but i made it bwahahahahaa~~
only if life is like this game...>.>

Sorry :S

Sorry to say this but I came here because I was bored, no to BE bored. Had no depth or variety I thought, still to someone who likes these kind of games its really great.

crunk fo sizzle!

Dis is crunk fo sizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!