Reviews for "Puzzle Freak"

SOOOOO GOOOOD!

You sir, have a great imagination and skills! I love it! Great work! Excelent! Amazing! I could keep on going if u want me to!
Keep up the good work!

Nice

The first time I played it it took me some time figuring out the instructions and how exactly the controls worked so I didn't do that well (made me feel really dumb, actually). I felt like some of the puzzles had more time than necessary, i.e. the jigsaw puzzle, and others needed more time. Other than that the game was really fun!

the jar game..

lord knows how many times ive played this game and I LOVE IT!!! there just one problem that kills my i.q.. THE DARN JAR GAME!!! seriously how do you beat tha?! if someone could please help me with it i apprecaite it.. cz i been trying so hard and ii just cnt beat it..

Great!

Hard but entertaining. It is a good game to play with friends. You should convert it to an online multiplayer game. Instead of a 1 player at the computer game.

Its was great!

Very fun, like the puzzles they weren't to hard very entertaining.