Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

omg i love it!!! >w<

hiya
im Kasumi :)
since hiperspot is not here, i will make the review

in the first 25 second, it had a nice harmony making calm and relaxing
but after that, the song become much better
and in 1:16 the beat the rythm and everything made the song better than ever

never heard this kind of song, it becomes one of my favorites >w<

and since hiper is expert to see something bad at everything :/
i will end my comment >w<
keep at it and good luck in your next song :)

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks for your response. I tried to make this song somewhat, "easy listening" as I like to listen to a lot of Ambient and Soft style music, that and UK Hardcore, but yeah. Thanks for your review. :D

;)...

Just ;) and ;) and :) and :) and :D and 8D and...

;D

sexy

great job!! this is the kind of trance i enjoy!!
keep it up!! you're really good!

Lol, thanks a lot. :D

VERY nice

I love how you mixed this song. There isn't a single blank space in the song where it lost depth, and I like your instrument choices. Sounds like it would be great in a movie soundtrack, even. Great job dude, keep it up!

steven-mcl responds:

Lol thanks, I just used what seemed to sound the best for what I wanted. :P Custom synths I made myself in Toxic Biohazard and I think I used Vanguard in there somewhere, can't quite remember at the moment. Thanks for the Review. :D

Awesome stuff

So I keep this folder in my bookmarks of awesome newgrounds artists. Guess whose page just got added. YOURS, BRO. This music is sweet. Looking forward to future tunes.

steven-mcl responds:

Lol! Thanks man. :D Happy to hear you like my song.