Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

cool

i liked what ya did but it should of been in the ( dance ) :P

Eh, this is more of a softer Trance. The main melody is a Trance Arp. :P

Nice job

This song is great! keep up the good work man, you made this as your first complete song, just think how great your songs will be once you master your craft, you have a high potential my friend :3

steven-mcl responds:

Lol, only time will tell. :D Thanks.

Love it.

I keep listening to this over and over.

Props to you~! This is very good considering it being your first song, and it is much better and more interesting than quite a few other artists who are more "experienced" than you.

Well done. *downloaded* <3

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks. :D I've been going around trying to learn different styles on music. It actually started out on a tutorial on basic Trance Arps. Then I got the idea popping into my head and it created this. Not too bad considering it was just formed out of a 8 second melody loop. :P Thanks for the review.

Wow

You know your song is good when songs like Heaven Rd. 2, {Runaway}, and Sadja's Soul are in the related submissions.

steven-mcl responds:

Lol, I'm not sure that actually effects it, I think that might just be what users also liked. :P But thanks for the review! :D

Fuck, this is amazing

Lmfao, I can imagine an epic adventure...Say, a traveling story-teller that decides to create his own stories, so he travels the world and sees a bunch of sites, finds enlightenment and turns his journal, which is a recording of all the places he's been, into a book and makes millions of dollars. That's what I thought of while I listened...

steven-mcl responds:

Niiiiiiiice. :D You've got a writer in you bro. Lol my music paints a picture? Jeez, everyone likes it and I don't really realize what I've made I guess. Just seem like another song to me. :P Anyway, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you liked it. :D