Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

What?

repetitive?

I have heard far more repetitive music. Stuff blends well. I'm not even big on this kind of music but it sounds good on the ears. I kinda see what you mean but its really a small pebble in comparison to some music's repetitiveness.

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks. Even through I've worked with one melody and lacked a transition into a second, I still tried to keep it somewhat fresh and work with what I had. I'm not quite in the stage yet where I can do that kinda stuff, all in the learning process I guess. :P Thanks for the reply and your feedback on his reply.

A tad repetitive

While this isn't a bad song, the repetitiveness makes it worse than it could be. I voted it a 3.

Fair enough.

dude, this is boss.

You have some skill, its not too often that i find a song that i really like, this is one that i love. its going on my ipod right now...
Keep making stuff of this quality, i love it.

U DA BOSS!

Will do man! Will do!

Nice job

This song is great! keep up the good work man, you made this as your first complete song, just think how great your songs will be once you master your craft, you have a high potential my friend :3

steven-mcl responds:

Lol, only time will tell. :D Thanks.

Speechless

I like your style, i hope you keep it ;p

One of the best music what i´ve heard.
Good Job dude.