Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

VERY nice

I love how you mixed this song. There isn't a single blank space in the song where it lost depth, and I like your instrument choices. Sounds like it would be great in a movie soundtrack, even. Great job dude, keep it up!

steven-mcl responds:

Lol thanks, I just used what seemed to sound the best for what I wanted. :P Custom synths I made myself in Toxic Biohazard and I think I used Vanguard in there somewhere, can't quite remember at the moment. Thanks for the Review. :D

Infectious

I found this song to be very toe tapping and infectious. But then again I am a huge techno/trance lover. It makes me go!
Well done. I love it!

Thanks very much! :D

Wow

You know your song is good when songs like Heaven Rd. 2, {Runaway}, and Sadja's Soul are in the related submissions.

steven-mcl responds:

Lol, I'm not sure that actually effects it, I think that might just be what users also liked. :P But thanks for the review! :D

Love it.

I keep listening to this over and over.

Props to you~! This is very good considering it being your first song, and it is much better and more interesting than quite a few other artists who are more "experienced" than you.

Well done. *downloaded* <3

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks. :D I've been going around trying to learn different styles on music. It actually started out on a tutorial on basic Trance Arps. Then I got the idea popping into my head and it created this. Not too bad considering it was just formed out of a 8 second melody loop. :P Thanks for the review.

Great song

Great song but the melody sort of got tooo repetitive and the clap wasn't mastered that well... but still
5/5, 9/10

steven-mcl responds:

Yeah, I guess I didn't hear that when I heard the finish product. Though, I'm still relatively proud of it. Thanks for the rating. :D