Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

wooooooow

Its amazing. My favorite song so far this week! I want to know when the extended mix is out!!!!!!!!!!!!

fav

FRS

steven-mcl responds:

Eh, it'll be out when I can figure out what to do with it, till then I'm gonna continue working on other songs. :P Thanks for the review man. Happy you liked it. :D

Fuck, this is amazing

Lmfao, I can imagine an epic adventure...Say, a traveling story-teller that decides to create his own stories, so he travels the world and sees a bunch of sites, finds enlightenment and turns his journal, which is a recording of all the places he's been, into a book and makes millions of dollars. That's what I thought of while I listened...

steven-mcl responds:

Niiiiiiiice. :D You've got a writer in you bro. Lol my music paints a picture? Jeez, everyone likes it and I don't really realize what I've made I guess. Just seem like another song to me. :P Anyway, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you liked it. :D

90's trance/disco nostalgia

I like this. I think you created a great 90's trance/disco feel, perhaps without even realizing it. The way you break it down in the outro kept the excitement and gave the music somewhere to end. The intro could've used more of a subtle start, as it was a bit too quick for my taste. But other than those first few seconds, you did an excellent job keeping me entertained throughout the song, especially during the buildup.

10/10 5/5. Great work m8 ;)

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks, I didn't realise I made a song like that. :D DJ-GST said my music sounds more softer and more old school but I've never really understood what he meant. Now I kinda see. :D Cool, Never knew I made a song like that. Awesome. Thanks for the review and glad to see you liked it. x)

good times :)

this is Great it reminds me of relaxing and thinking about an adventure nice job dude one of my favorit songs to listen to :D

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks. :P Really tried at this song to give it the effect I wanted and it turned out.

Nice work!

This is a really good song! I'm totally going to rock this out when I'm driving. Keep up the good work!

steven-mcl responds:

Lol thanks man. I donno if it's really driving music but thanks. :D