Reviews for "[Zerest] Starlit Sky"

The genre says it's trance

That's exactly what happened, I was in a spaced out moment there. This was really good! The only thing I would say as a critique is that you could change up the main line a little bit midway in the song to give it a different flavor. But I still enjoyed this a ton and it is favorited! It's a nice calming tune that I've kinda searched for. Enjoyed your work, look forward to listening to more of what you have. (P.S. I like how you respond to every single review given to you =])

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it, I did what I could, and yeah, I like to be active with my account. A lot of users seem to kinda ignore most of the reviews but I choose not to. :D

nice

friggin awesome stuff you got here man...

Thanks. :D

lovely

I like how its a delicate and light trance, with some extra mixed in. Reminds me of the band Sphongle, only they have more rockability and some added ethnic sounds. But lovely non-theless!

steven-mcl responds:

Lol thanks. I tried for something soft and this is what I came up with. :P

i love trance

the rythym is good i hope you can work in more music in the future

steven-mcl responds:

Lol. I'll try and do what I can. :P Thanks.

Awesome stuff

So I keep this folder in my bookmarks of awesome newgrounds artists. Guess whose page just got added. YOURS, BRO. This music is sweet. Looking forward to future tunes.

steven-mcl responds:

Lol! Thanks man. :D Happy to hear you like my song.