Reviews for "GoldenClock Space Speeder"

Cool Game!

Just to let you know, theres a music glitch when you start the game, the speaker plays the music then when you start, the music plays again.

WOW!!ii!!ii

This game is the sweetest most insane game i have ever played online i was going i am now going to play this game for 5 hours strait.!!!!!!!!

An Enjoyable Experience

Buckethead made it awesome...er

Neat

It's a great dodging game with excellent control too i was also impressed with the graphics too,overall it was a fun game. :)

Intense

I never knew avoiding asteroids could be so much fun. The stars and asteroids all turn to a blur when going 30 "light miles" a second. The music is as fast-paced as the game is, but the musician isn't credited anywhere.

I only have a couple criticisms, which are both fairly minor. It doesn't make much sense how the stars, which are lightyears away, move so much faster than the asteroids. Finally, I'd like to encourage you to make something a little more innovative. This game might be flashier than most other games like it, but that doesn't make it original. Add a new gameplay mechanic or some sort of innovation to make the game stand out more.

Overall, great work!