Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Well done, mate

one of your best track so far, in my opinion :) i really like the distortion, the synths are pretty cool and fit perfect :)

10/10
5/5
DL'd²

Thanks man. Are you Hardy btw? :P

Electronica perfection.

To make a long review short, this track, in my humble opinion, is everything that electronica is supposed to be. You had me fooled at the beginning with the style change, and I especially love hearing the NES-style music in the middle and towards the end. Keep up the good work.

TiGeR responds:

Haha you're not the only one being totally surprised by the change of style in the beginning of the song ;)! And about the square lead - personally I think it fits really well with the rest of the song. Question: when the squary NES synth kicks in at around 01:39, is the sub-bass hearable? It's following the lead synth there, almost playing the same thing which is one of the things I'm most satisfied with in the song. But I'm wonder, is it even hearable for you? :P

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked the song. Stay tuned for more stuff in the future ;)!

Niceee!

Pretty good song, gotta love that drum at 00:50 for some i liked it, Btw what program did u use to make this? Sounds kinda arcade at some parts. The beginning is wicked, smooth and scary, thou u could have made it last a little longer, since most creepy songs have long scary intros, seems like you'r an exception.
I'm gonna stop wasting your time now, keep it up.
10/10
5/5
96/100
Faved
Ill kill u if u don't pm about your new songs ;P

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the kind review!

Hah, well. The intro was originally twice as long but I decided to remove half of it. The song was above 5 minutes and I just felt like it was too long xD. And well, it's not actually supposed to be that creepy... or so I didn't expect it to be. Just named it like this due to the whisper-like synth I added but meh. Everyone's gotta have an opinion ;)

OMFG, only 96/100? >_< damnit I fail so badly :<.. nah jk xD

I'll promise to pm you about future songs, don't worry about it! Thanks again, and glad you enjoyed the song!

~TiGeR

Edit: I used Reason 4 for this song.

holy shit!!!

you are......brilliant to start of with it tought ok nice tune and then it goes a pendulem nut case on me and i was like holy fuckin shit this is briliant pendulem would be hard to expoled well my friend in short nice........omg it goes even more ape shit crazy holy crap man hyow the hell did you 1 make this 2 make it even better

10? no more like proper artist level

very disjionted reviw sorry

TiGeR responds:

VERY disjointed indeed LOL xD! Glad you like the song though, haha xD

Oh My God...

I can only dream to make music like this... I'm serious, you are now my greatest NG Idol... (and I have looked at you other works before deciding to say that)
This is one of the best pieces of music I ever heard... EVER. (And I've heard a LOT of great music)

Hey Xenophaje!

Wow that's a compliment like no other. Thanks a lot :)!