Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Where's the drum?

For a drum n bass song, there was enough bass but not enough drum. I could barely hear the little drummer boy drumming away back there. Also, it started sounding a little too "retro videogamish" later on, which unfortunately seems to be a common thing in Newground songs. The slow-down at 0.50-55 went on for too long. Not bad, not something I would listen to either.

TiGeR responds:

EDIT: I regret responding seriously before. I checked your page and you're obviously a troll. Back to the forest with you.

Good.

The mysterious start is really mastered and awesome. But the rest of the song deceives me, I think it was a little bit too harsh for my ears. I liked the 8-bitish melody, but it didn't fit the rest, I think.
Anyways, good song, but maybe too harsh? I don't know. That's just me.

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for reviewing , though it's sad that you don't enjoy the song :/

awsome

it's really good song i like every part about, it's the best mixing drums and techno noises together really cool tiger :D

TiGeR responds:

Two people in a row writes like they know me personally, this is kinda scaring me :S. Do I know you, haha?

Thanks btw!

Great

great dnb tiger downloading this one for my collection and also my music folder that if fucking big of music keep up the good work

TiGeR responds:

haha, happy to see you liked it :)

Btw do I know you? Seriously sounds like it.. :S

Sick drop

I absolutly adore the drop at 0:55
in fact, this whole song is sick. xD

Glad you liked it ^^