Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Holy Shizzle mc Nizzle

Great build up, and then get into the serious shit... but anyways, im lovin the music on NG, Great freakin job

Thank you!

good intro, lacking climax

Very nice intro with the atmospheric sounds, also nice lil edit @ 1:34, and nice melodies all throughout. Percussion needs ALOT of work, snare + kick really do not punch through and they are bad samples it sounds like. Really work on getting fat kicks+snares by layering+compression, and really shortening decay. Also, the high hats are getting drowned out to the point where they dont provide much rhythm at all. Work mostly on eqing+compression is needed. panning FX at 0:36 are pretty cheesy also. I would also say that delay is a lil out of control on 1-2 synths. Other than the production issues i enjoyed the song, more subtle things are needed throughout though.

TiGeR responds:

Thx for the CC. The climax is supposed to be the last part starting at 03:51. I personally found it an obvious climax, but meh whatever. I guess I can't please everyone.

~TiGeR

This song let me life! o.O...

Nice Work TiGeR! Can you make more songs like this? ^^

TiGeR responds:

Thanks! Maybe when I got enough time :)

Epic.

That was amazing. I loved everything about it :D keep makin em!

TiGeR responds:

Thanks :)! I will do that when I have the time!

God damn

Fucking brilliant! Words cannot describe the euphoric state my ears are in right now.

TiGeR responds:

Haha! As you see if you check my page, my duty here on NG is to make your ears happy! It seems like the mission is accomplished!

Glad you liked it :)