Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Well done, mate

one of your best track so far, in my opinion :) i really like the distortion, the synths are pretty cool and fit perfect :)

5/5
DL'd²

Thanks man. Are you Hardy btw? :P

Top Notch!

Amazing track - one of the better I've heard today. The beat is always strong, and I can totally understand what you mean by the whispers. I love how the rhythm changes from a quick beat to a slower melodic one, and then back into strong and fast. Keep up the excellent work!

DL'ed

TiGeR responds:

Thanks alot for the review and I'm really glad you enjoyed the song :)! And yeah, those kind of melodic breakdowns are my speciality. I've got an identical breakdown in my song Altocumulus for example. Don't know, it just appeared to be my style for some reason... :P

Anyway, thanks again and stay tuned for more songs in the future!

Good Job My man

Always exceptional. Another great one, keep it up.

5/5
dl'd

TiGeR responds:

Thanks, really glad you like it! ^^

well...

i really don't know what to say about your songs anymore xD they all own (including At Dusk which i dunno why you removed :( ). i guess i will point out the awesome breakdown from 2:23 to 3:07, it just seriously owns and the same goes for the intro :P

i could write more stuff but i dunno why i don't feel like it atm xD but ye... i guess it has that "TiGeRish" feel to it which makes your songs so unique!

TiGeR responds:

Heyo Mits, thanks a lot for reviewing!

I've gotta admit I'm especially satisfied with the transition from breakdown to the second part of the song. The "boom"-feeling it has actually surprises me everytime and it sounds really cool if you ask me! ^^

Anyway, thanks mate, hope you'll upload something yourself soon! Would be nice :D

Cheers,