Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Effing epic.

If this is only second, I wonder what first is like, and this song is, I repeat, F****** EPIC.

Thanks for the review!

Well, I'm not the one that is to keen in hip-hop, but I gotta admit that Keep on Rolling is damn impressive! You should go take a listen ;).

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the song!

.....

Win, in its purest, most refined form. Music such as this encapsulates the world in its wonder. If you can keep this line up, you could be the greatest musician on Newgrounds. Amazing job, superb work.

TiGeR responds:

Woah, the greatest musician on NG?! Man, I appreciate your positive perceptions but to manage to be among the best I have got a loooooooong way to go. Some day maybe I'll be up there with PX9, Bounc3, NemesisTheory and all the others... but today there's still a long way to go xD.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I'm glad you enjoyed the song!

Woah

Dude this is definitely one of the most epic songs I've ever heard. Much Respect

TiGeR responds:

Wow, thanks a lot for the review. Really glad you enjoy the song, stay tuned for more stuff in the future! :)

~TiGeR

*Goes to close the window*......uh....wait a min..

This is actually freaking awesome!!! I've not stopped playing it since i first heard it!
Awesome Job!

Well earned 5/5
10/10

- Sonic5317

TiGeR responds:

Haha, thanks for the review an d I'm happy you enjoyed the song ^^

~TiGeR

Just dark and heavy enough

Great track