Reviews for "TiGeR - Susurration"

Niceee!

Pretty good song, gotta love that drum at 00:50 for some i liked it, Btw what program did u use to make this? Sounds kinda arcade at some parts. The beginning is wicked, smooth and scary, thou u could have made it last a little longer, since most creepy songs have long scary intros, seems like you'r an exception.
I'm gonna stop wasting your time now, keep it up.
10/10
5/5
96/100
Faved
Ill kill u if u don't pm about your new songs ;P

TiGeR responds:

Thanks for the kind review!

Hah, well. The intro was originally twice as long but I decided to remove half of it. The song was above 5 minutes and I just felt like it was too long xD. And well, it's not actually supposed to be that creepy... or so I didn't expect it to be. Just named it like this due to the whisper-like synth I added but meh. Everyone's gotta have an opinion ;)

OMFG, only 96/100? >_< damnit I fail so badly :<.. nah jk xD

I'll promise to pm you about future songs, don't worry about it! Thanks again, and glad you enjoyed the song!

~TiGeR

Edit: I used Reason 4 for this song.

dont try listening to this outside...

on acid, this makes trees sound like they're screaming.

TiGeR responds:

Haha! I should put a warning in the description!

Thanks for reviewing xD

Something about this song

Just grabs hold. Everything about this is sick as fuck. Keep up the amazing work man.

TiGeR responds:

Haha thanks for taking your time to review! Glad you liked it ;D

epic

awezome man soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo godly.This should be great for the madness day theme song next year

TiGeR responds:

LOL, I'm really glad you enjoyed it ^^!

Haha, maybe you're right. Damn, should've uploaded it next year instead xD

Anyway, thanks for reviewing!

AWESOME!

Every section flows together very smoothly... especially that first transition. Keep up the good work! =)

TiGeR responds:

I worked a lot with the transitions to give the song a natural flow, so I'm glad you enjoy them! xD

Thanks a lot for the review and stay tuned for more stuff in the future!