Reviews for "VG Trivia Challenge"

Nice game

Even though I didn't make it to the top, I liked this game. Nice menu, graphics, and sound.

Thanks :)

nice one

that was an excellent VG trivia game. if you know those games, then this one was pretty easy, but it was definitely a lot of fun, your efforts were good and it was a blast to play. you put a very nice effort in this one as well.... especially the questions.... some were easy as pie, but others did require some thought.
good job on this one, hope this one wins an award.

jogo52793 responds:

I wish it did win an award, but oh well. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

2 of the password

secrets page: 8t26r
Source page thing: 4s67b

oh and good game BTW :D the best trivia hame i have ever played

jogo52793 responds:

I'd prefer you didn't post that :/

Glad you liked it though.

pretty neat but..

its a pretty good game. smooth and had good questions. the in between sequence with sonic and/or mario was irriating. yes i answered the question i dont want to see the damn ring fall down every time.

its good and i look forward to your next release. but before i end this id like to say you can get 3 flutes in SMB3. on the first map theres one in the castle and one in a regular map ( i forget which) but u duck on a white block and go behind the map. and then at the very end of the game you get on so you cna fly to teh last world dont you? i beleive you get it as a present from peach. so the answer is 3...which i got incorect even though it is correct...

jogo52793 responds:

I thought that question asked "How many after the first world castle" which would make the answer 2...
Also, EVERYONE CHECK THE OPTIONS MENU. YOU CAN SWITCH OFF THE ANIMATIONS :D

Thanks for the review.

K

^^Good Points^^
Neat game here. I like how it has a few different types of games you can compete in, with both music and trivia. Nice setup. The music and sound effects throughout were a nice addition too.

^^Needs Improving^^
Graphics were a little lack luster. Too many cut images in this if you ask me. You should have had some different images that you drew yourself. Another thing, the animations after questions are cute, but they are annoying after a while.

jogo52793 responds:

Hey- you can turn the animation off in the options menu! Glad you like the game :)