Reviews for "VG Trivia Challenge"

I liked this a lot.

It was really good, and I really liked it.

Thanks :)

Trivia Madness!!!

I loved it, especially the variety of questions and how they were laid out in the 3 different game modes. It really shows how much I need to get back into those games...if I still had any of those systems. :( Awsome game though, loved the music as well!

jogo52793 responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and get back to them- there are plenty of good retro games :)

Great Game.

This HAS to be one of your best games, by far. The trivia games never get old, you always add new stuff to them, that's awesome.

Alriht, for the music trivia game. That was even greater, you're definently giving us what we waited to load, it's great. New music, new (actually "old", but new) games, I definently liked this Trivia game thing.

The treasure hunt game, what can I say? It's friggin' sweet, man. You guys did a great job on this, very good.

jogo52793 responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it :)

Pretty Good...

You might want to re-check your trivia though... For instance, you can only play 255 perfect levels on pacman, it glitches out as soon as level 256 opens. There were a few more questions that ALMOST had the right answers, I'm sure other people will let you know. Other than that, good job.

jogo52793 responds:

THat's interesting- I've seen that on many different websites.

Thanks for the review.