Reviews for "VG Trivia Challenge"

Nice work!

Are you bloody well happy now?

Awesome

Yet another awesome flash from you guys. It's brilliant. I love all your work and you should make more! Nice stuff you guys keep it up.

jogo52793 responds:

Hey- you helped too, so awesome job u2 :)

Overall, very good game.

The "Millionaire"-inspired theme was charming, and the questions were VERY hard; I had trouble answering them. Keep up the good work.

jogo52793 responds:

Glad you liked it :) We tried to make it hard, although a lot of people thought it was easy. Depends on how much of the games you play :)

Thanks for the review.

Very good

The violence is from when mario or sonic got a question wrong
I never thought somebody could do this. the N64 questions were easy for me- because I have an N64, but beside that, good hard questions that you could answer only if you knew the game very well. But when you played it many times, you knew the answers. I also learned a few things about VGs. good game- 5 out of 5

jogo52793 responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it =)

ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC!

A great game that has Sonic and Mario without the fighting also you had 'Who Want's To Be A Millionare' soud effects and music which is great!

jogo52793 responds:

Thanks :) Mario and Sonic are probably my personal favorites, and I like getting them involved. And the Who Wants to be a Millionaire was our idea to make the quiz as interesting as possible.