Reviews for "VG Trivia Challenge"

Pretty good

But you got some questions wrong, Luigi is Mario's older brother, and zelda minish cap is for GBA. Nonetheless, great quiz with great retro graphics.

jogo52793 responds:

Actually, Luigi is younger than Mario, and idk the Zelda answer off the top of my head.

Glad you liked the game, and thanks for the review :)

A nicely well-balanced quiz.

A great mix of fun games (treasure hunter), knowledge games (erm... trivia.....), and skill games (music). One of my little niggles, is that straight away, sometimes you are thrown in at the deep end, and the questions are pretty hard. Maybe it's because I'm 13, maybe it's because I'm not addicted to computer games, but I sometimes find the first 3 questions impossible.

A remedy: maybe have the first few Qs set to a kind of 'what time is the news at 10 o'clock?' kind of questions.

but it's a great game, and there should be more of these made!!

jogo52793 responds:

We tried to start out with some more well known games, or with questions that could even be guessed just by what the music might sound like for particular games.

Anyways, glad you like the game! Appreciate the review! I'm not sure if a sequel is coming for a while...the production of the game had its frustrating points!

danm good

i loved it although sometimes i swear i was right but other than that great game all around

Hmm...which questions?

Thanks for the review.

Exelent

you got some of the questions wrong though
minish cap was on the gba not gc
good anyway

Dammit!

Aww man! I'd made a video game-millionaire flash, but only revolving on the nintendo wii (wiilionaire), and you just made me look like a piece of crap! :^( THIS IS A GREAT GAME!!!!!!! damn...

jogo52793 responds:

Wiilionaire...clever ;) Glad you thought it was good...sad to see that it made you upset though ;)