Reviews for "Welcome to PalTalk"

Ahem...

Aside from 4 I gave for sound(I could hear all words pretty clearly) rest was..umm..how to say it?That was pretty cheap,so sorry for low score,as this deserves no more.

Pog responds:

That's ok I'm no flash artist I just want to share this with you guys... thanks or the review.

??????

what wrong with you it not funny

Pog responds:

I'm sorry you didn't find this funny, thanks for the review though.

Not an example of Flash at its greatest...

Okay, this is a scathing look at PalTalk. Remind me not to go there. No, he's not an emo. I hate that word, for one. And another, I've no way of knowing because there's only one guy talking. I have no frame of reference about the conversation's context, so I can't judge. But he sure sounded irritated...

Graphics get a zero. That poster is graffiti, and poor even by graffiti standards.

Style is zero. Someone put this on Front Page solely because it pertains to NG somehow and someone is screaming at the top of his lungs over a microphone.

Sound gets a ten. I don't know why... maybe because it captures the moment perfectly?

Violence gets a three. The only thing keeping this guy from swatting people upside their snide little heads was the fact that this is the Internet... rife with borderline retarded people, true, but that is not an excuse. That is a felony.

Interactivity gets a zero. I couldn't tell this guy to shut up, either.

Humor gets a five. One part of me says "Yeah it's a ten because there's screaming and a guy being picked on because he's an emo moron," and the other part of me says: "What are you, kidding me? That could be just about anybody, even you, going haywire like that in PalTalk. He certainly doesn't deserve anymore exposure to the world through someone's crappy flash showcasing his audio bits."

Overall, this flash gets a zero. It doesn't really boost anyone's confidence in PalTalk... and it certainly doesn't entertain the outsiders of the site, either.

Pog responds:

Thanks for the responce, I wasn't shooting for flash at it's greatest it was the humor I was trying to get to, but thanks for the review anyways.

What?

What is this shit? Was that supposed to be a genuine prepubescent loser on some voice chat? It sounds very unlikely that the kid was serious at all, and, even if he was, it's still not funny. Too bad.

Lol angry teen...

Anyways thanks for the review... even though it was meant to do nothing but flame.

What?

I guess this was an inside joke thing... but this was bad. I couldn't stand the voice to the point I just closed it.