Reviews for "The Fear Hole: episode II"

babies

So did the alien implant a seed into the girl (Man?)?

Scythemantis responds:

Let your own imagination decide what went on...the more horrifying, the better!

Vulthrax might get a cameo in another future episode, so we might get a little update on his life.

omg

thats funny

so are u a dog person?

Brilliantly refreshing

Generally the only half-decent animations on are serious, so it's nice to see something that's succesfully funny and well drawn and animated. Great jokes, voices and characters. If the animation was slightly smoother I could see this being on TV. The only thing that stopped me from giving it a 10 star was the lack of sound effects. You might have added them in later, cause I've only seen the first two episodes so far, but for when they're typing on the keyboard or for when he's mauling the... guy? I thinkit'd work better if there were some small but noticable SFX.
Thanks for the great flash.

LOL!!! God! This is so out there, man!!!

I can't believe Dan took his time to leave scene during Voltrax's...err...handling w/ that total stranger from the internet. LOL!!! That's one crazy, dog-loving, monster! Once again, another great episode hit! I can't wait to see all of them.

oh btw, i forgot to mention this from the first episode. the Creeping Colon Rules!!!!

Scythemantis responds:

Well, it's not something you get to see every day. Plus, he paid for that coffee!

Best series on NG

This should be on TV it's so good. it's better than most cartoons out there.