Reviews for "The Fear Hole: Pilot"

hahaha

I think it's hilarious how he's upset by the fact that they're not barbeque rather than the fact that theres fls saliva all over them, and the fact that his fears weren't really the monsters they were just impolite gestures. I can;t wait to check out the rest of these.

excellent

I was hoping for the fear factor you touched in ants and abyssal. The humnor was good though and the animation and art the flow, everything hangs together beautifully. I do like your serious horror pieces a lot more though.

Scythemantis responds:

Yeah, I'd like to have a fair amount of horror eventually, at least as much as comedy attempts! My original plan for the Fear Hole was to combine comedy with genuinely frightening monsters and situations but it might have turned out too big of a mess :)

XD!

this was pretty funny,i thought it would be scaryier,but it was just plain hilarious!,i gave you a 5/5 for it too,nice work!

Scythemantis responds:

Yeah so far I've just done two cartoons meant to be scary (abyssal and ants) but I might try to do some more!

Why is this rated so low?

This is the first of your The Fear Whole series I've seen, and I must say I am definitely going to watch the rest. This first one is excellent - really funny. A bit more polish and practice and this could be perfect.

Could have been paced a little faster, and the voices a little clearer, but apart from that, well done!

Scythemantis responds:

When I go back and watch this one now, it looks and sounds so awful compared to my most recent that I can't even finish it! One day I'd like to re-record and touch it up, but on the other hand I kinda like how it illustrates my progress. I'm hoping one day I can look at my most recent and be just as disgusted - I'll know I got even better! :D

I am the CREEPING COLON!

Best. Movie. Monster. EVER. Too bad his movie was too horrifying for us to ever see.

I have to admit, that was pretty damn funny. I'm gonna go watch the other ones!