Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pico Speed Sketch"

That Was Awsome!

That was one of the best stop motion Drawing ive ever seen! That must of taken SOO long. That is good and good for pico day 07.

Camera technical issue

If you turn auto white balance off on your camera then the photos won't flash in different colors. I'm guessing you took still images from a digital camera. Turn auto white balance to indoor (if you're inside) and it should stop the images from flashing different colors.

Great drawing by the way.

M4KBOT responds:

Thanks a lot buddy! Yeah, the light variations were from me leaning over various parts of the drawing. I was basically leaning over the light source the whole time, then I realised that it gave the movie a sort of cool effect so I kept it like that!

Good but...

I have no idea how you got this on flash. That was an awesone drawing of pico.

Work on Shading...

I can see that you arent very good at shading or at least didnt do the shading very well in this picture, so work on fading out and not putting so dark of shading.

Cool.

This might not be one of those amazing submissions where the graphics are something to behold, or the storyline is something to get lost in, but what it was, was some seriously neat and interesting stuff. This was original, done well and I really enjoyed it, even if it did not have all the amazing stuff normal submissions have. Nice work.