For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan"

Holy fuck man!

This kicked ASS. I thought you lost it but this is just fucking awesome! :D Awesome job Jermaine! You haven't responded to my email yet. Again, this was fucking amazing.

-API-

Hey -API!-
Don, worry.. You're in my list now ;)
btw.. its Jermain ;) Lol but its oke =]
You can also call me JD if you want ^^

Thanks for reviewing API!

PX9!

Your back and now you decide to post more music! You said the you lost your skills but is that true! I don't think so! Your music is still V! I admit that I'd be surprise if you actually responded to this review! Why do you think that you won't get anymore platiums when all these people love you! So the PX9 lives on! Viewtiful job jermaine Viewtiful job! Keep it V! I vote I reviewed and I download!

Viewtful-Masta

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah, I had alittle downtime fora while..
I had problems making new songs.
Dunnow what it was.. It was like i was in world called "I think my music sucks"
And sometimes I still think that way..
But I felt that I just had to come back for the fans and for my music..
And somehow imstarting to get my skills back.. And I thank NG and the fans for it. And especially Chronamut for his 'idea'... it really worked!

Thanks for your viewtiful review!^^
don worry: "id=1190542&sub=36357"
Will get a new review soon ;)

woooo

another cool track

kinda weird tho

yay first reveiw!

hahahah thanks dude ^^
Culturistic music in chaoz style hmm...
Yeah its something weird i must agree lolXD
I just had to give it a try =D
thanks again =)