Reviews for "Zombie Takeout"

wow

this game is great. although there is a few glitches, like if you go back up the vent b4 u get to the old man you get to see the zombie get hit with a t.v. again, its still awesome. anyways, i love glitches as long as they don't freak up the game to much. there like awesome easter eggs. but still awesome game

kool

this game was alsome and fun kinda hard for me though

coooool

amazing cant wait till no 2 goood work mate

the game is awesome, but....

WHERE THE HELL IS THE EASTER EGG!!!!

still....10/10 5/5

Glitch

Just letting you know there is a glitch thtat I found that isn't important. When you kill the Janitor and grab his ladder and put it up to the empty stairs, getting rid of it, you can go back to where you killed the janitor and click on where the ladder used to be, and it will be in your accesories again, but the other latter won't go away, but you oose the second latter when you go up to the second level.