Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "+- The Last Journey -+"

Adventure

i like the style of the song makes me relax for a while 5/5 10/10

EQ/Master

Here's the thing. You can put all of these very good-sounding instruments and melodies together, but it will never sound pro if you have poor EQ and mastering for it.

For my finished projects, I always put about 20% into making the actual song and put the other 150% in EQ and mastering the actual track. Since I've developed tricks along the way I can speed this process a bit, but a clean master will beat good melodies and instruments ANY DAY.

If you're looking for tips, please PM me (and listen to some of what I have up on NG to see what I've done, but I don't post my final edits on here...due to being signed).

Also, if you're willing to defend this track with "it sounds clean" I'm willing to hear it...I have a very open mind to suggestions myself. I feel it helps when constructive criticism comes along.

With that aside, I really do like the melodies chosen and the instruments used (for the most part). Keep it up!

5/5
7/10
Derrick

AikaMusic responds:

Thanks :]

NICE

this reminds me of Halo O-O

Love it!

You truly know how to make a great song! I loved every minute of it! I do hear the out of place kick asiangamer1029 is talking about, but I think I can get over it :P

Great job! Keep it up!

AikaMusic responds:

I just spent some time trying to fix it so when the audio updates it should be fine.

Good work ^^

All i can say is, this piece of art definatly deserves his place on the best of the week :D.
Great job on making this song. Keep up the good work!

Way to go!