Reviews for "The Waterman Movie Teaser"

Sweet!

Excellent graphism, truly realistic ressemblance to a REAL trailer, and great "anticipation points". BTW, It could have more than one part to it, to make the whole thing as long as a real movie. Who knows, if it's super successful over the net, maybe a publisher will give you a call and publish all your toons on a DVD or something. The sitcom you have created it legendary.

WOOOOOOOT

lol ive missed waterman so much AHHAA

cool trailer

Short sweet, has a joke to it so it doesnt waste our time. nice. I have to be honest though, im not accusing you or making any claims! But i get the sneaking suspicion that this could have been accomplished by taking quotes of lesley nielson from seperate movies and stringing them together. Its sounds very genuine so I cant say for certain! But I noticed that his dialogue sounded like a series of 'one liners', then at the end his voice sounds a little different like you needed someone to say "what!?". Either way its either an amazing sound editting job or you actualy got lesley nielson! Like I said Im not accusing, just saying...

That trailer was AWESOME

I love the way u did the lighting around the campfire. Man u better make this movie or otherwise im not going to be a happy little boy. Also are u gonna release it on newgrounds or ur website?

ok, ?

the production site said the movie is only 40% done!? Seems a little awkward now that it's October of 2008 when you promised release in early '08. I respect your talent though. I'm sure that every second is being put into the movie and you're not distracted in any way. I love the Waterman series, and can't wait until I see Leslie working with you on the DVD. Take your time, but it's natural for us to expect the movie to get better each day it's not released. ^_^