Reviews for "Bubble Tanks"

Nicely done.

I think that this is a very good game. The best I've played in a while. I think for Bubble Tanks 2 you should maybe do the bubbles as currency and have it so you can purchase like bubble components and add them to your tanks wherever so you get a customisable tank. Or even just add more weapons. Whatever the case is, I will be watching for it!

yep

same thing happened to me, when i maxed out my bubble, i was hoping for some more upgrades, i seriously played for a few hours, hoping for other upgrades lol. i really liked this game, id like to see a sequal, with more upgrades, and more types of enemies, just like the last person said. all 10's. great job.

Best Game I've recently played.

You managed to combine good graphics with excellent gameplay. It was cool to see the progress of my vehicle and finally beat the giant bubble-tank. More customization would be nice.

Great game!

I love this and the sequel! Undisputably the sequel more, however; running around grabbing all the bubbles after completing a battlefield got old fast.

Good games! There's not really much to improve in the sequel! Well, maybe -- but that's for another comment.

cycaster77, read the words under the comment box. "If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole."

Play again and figure out why you don't like it, or don't comment at all.

awesomwe

i finaly beat it nice job