Reviews for "Sift Heads 2"

Um.

Can't really say much since the game seems to be glitched to the point of being impossible; on the second hit, not only have I tried shooting everyone on the screen (including, incidentally, the running man) but two things occur: either I get an instant mission failed for tagging the runner - who I assumed was the target? - but even if I do hit him, two people simply walk in place until I hit "Play" and fail the mission. While they walk there, I can shoot them and the guy at the fountain without failing the mission. I thought the little bit I got to play was alright, though.

oh heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

popbrain. all i can say is your awsome keep it up dude .

one of the sift's series

sift renegade is actually more to yakuza's rather than mafia's

nice game...

this is a nice stick game....

Love this game!

I've played all of the Sift Heads games,and they're all awesome! You rock Popbrain!-Squirrely