Reviews for "Sift Heads 2"

Amazing

I played every sift heads game webcypher ever created

froze

it froze on the part when i had to kill the guy running wit a head band on

Classic

One of the best flash games i've ever played. Good missions, graphics, gameplay, and amazing soundtrack, wish you'd release the soundtrack btw. Overall, great, and a classic, I'm still replaying this over 3 years later

cool

one of the things i like most about these games is the music, you really should make the soundtrack available

not bad

this was an improvement on the first. i was a little sad when it turned out to be a demo. the missions were easy up to killing the lady. i had alot of trouble killing her first time. i found i got her first shot with the m16.