For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sift Heads 2"

Girl

you find the girl on the right side of the screen in the 2nd building in the bottom window happy assasinations!

awesome!!!

will there be a third?

kick ass

but icant find the girl who kills your boss can you tell me. cant wait 4 SH3. whats the music in the back round in the menu screen

nice game

nice game SH3 should be longer with more people hiding, you can duck,choose a diffrent wep DURING a mission, and also press up,down,left,or right while aiming

Amazing game

Can't wait for SH3. It would probably be too taxing on most computers, but having a completely dynamic level (more action and movement in the scenes, etc.) would add a new level of atmosphere to the game.

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song in the Mission Complete screen? The piano one with the beat? The audio should've been credited... =(