Reviews for "Sift Heads 2"

This game is amazing but, WHY is it DEMO VER????

Directly after the cut scene for mission 1, or as it seems, already during the cut scene, I get 'mission failed'. What the ... am I supposed to do in that split second? There's some sort of button that pops for about a second, but as my mouse disappears during the cut scene I never have enough time to click on that. I've tried several times.

I like kiro oh and also don't be scared by that guy that says warning you have read the first word now you can't escape and if you don't repeat this complete sentence someone ghost will kill you in your sleep that is a lie he won't I went to sleep after I read it and I didn't die so don't listen to anyone who says that they're lying

Game is awesome & the best french rap song ever!! 100/100

There's several reasons why this game is retarded.
1.There's nothign special with the weapons(exept for the machineguns)
2.In the story it's sniper rifle and in the game it's other weapon.
3.Why the fuck is it demo?