Reviews for "Sift Heads 2"

Outstanding.

Awesome Graphics
Great gameplay.
Great music.
Nothing that absolutely NEEDS to be improven on.

Pow

BOOM HEADSHOT nuf said

Aww boner kill...

Sorry but I have to give that a 9. Lol this game was good BUT I wanted to race that kid. I'll try to find the full version on stickpage. You get a 10 from me in spirit :D.

freezes

ive had to reload this game at least 10 times already because it keeps freezing on the second mission, as soon as i kill the cop and the runner the two random people walking just walk in the same place and move nowhere, and it doesn't give me a mission completed either. I don't care how old the game is, bugs need to be fixed. Also, the music is annoying, having the guy say the same thing over and over gets really annoying. We get it, he's dangerous

So Stylish!

Everything from the intro to the menu to the color scheme... It just teems with greatness! The graphics were very, very nicely done despite the fact that the characters were stick figures. The buttons and menu are super cool, although I was annoyed that I left the gun shop every time I bought something. Also on the note of mistakes, you spelled it "Bunty Hunter" on the main map. In fact, there are several grammatical errors throughout the game. Not only that, but when you select a gun for a mission, if you select a different gun, it tells you to choose a weapon when you've chosen one.

The music was especially good. It all fit perfectly to both the situation and the whole style of the game. I wish I could find all of the songs featured in Sift Heads, since the soundtrack is literally the best soundtrack I have ever heard in a Flash game, and better than most console games as well. I only wish you hadn't cut the loops so short. Maybe you could have loaded the entire songs externally...?

The gameplay was fun! The difficulty curve was just right, you never had to wait too long with the cutscenes, and each mission is presented very well. The only thing I didn't like was some weapons didn't target the center of the crosshair, which pissed me off a LOT.

One problem with the entire thing is that the right-click menu is unchanged. I actually managed to play through the mission at the port by hitting Play after it said it was the end of the demo.