Reviews for "You can`t kill SBC"

No...N-never

Dude, like the last guy said, the only thing good about this was the music, and even that had a crappy quality. No offence, but this sucks. Ok, maybe a little offence.

Inside joke?

It seems like the dialogue was written by someone for whom English is not a mother tongue. The joke (?) appears to have been between a circle of friends? I don't know. I think that there needs to be more thought put into story and a style before submitting to Newgrounds. Otherwise it ought just be left as a joke (?) between friends.

Just hate clockmovies

Sorry, i just hate these movies. All look exactly the same, just argH! It's very annoying, so i didn't even watched the whole flash.

But i guess ppl actually like this kind of flash.

but i thot teh cc adn ll maed paece!1